Ingredients – 2 Persons
- 200g vegan tagliatelle
- 200g broccoli, broken into small florets
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 75g nutritional yeast
Pair this recipe with vegan nooch or make your very own vegan parmesan for the pièce de résistance on this vegan tagliatelle with broccoli recipe!
Add our vegan & organic carrot tagliatelle for a touch of colour. Alternatively, try our hemp or spinach vegan tagliatelle.
Use coupon code RECIPE10 for 10% off at the checkout.
- 1. Cook the tagliatelle in salted water according to the packet instructions
- 2. Meanwhile, blanch the broccoli in boiling salted water for 3 - 4 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- 3. Heat the oil in a sauté pan and fry the garlic for 2 minutes. Add the drained broccoli and cook, stirring occassionally, for 3 minutes so it can take on the flavour from the oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4. Reserve a couple of ladles of pasta water and drain the rest.
- 5. Stir the pasta into the broccoli pan with 3 tablespoons of the pasta water and shake to emulsify with the oil. It is looks a bit dry, add more pasta water.
- 6. Divide into two warm pasta bowls and serve with lots of vegan parmesan.
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter