Ingredients – 4 Persons
- 200 g Wellside whole wheat or carrot noodles
- 2 peppers
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 big red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic (or more if you like!)
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 2 tbsp of sesame oil
- 200ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- Pepper flakes
- Chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
It combines fresh vegetables with a spicy garlic sesame sauce and coconut milk for this indulgent mid-week or weekend meal that’s a rave for any spice fans.
We love spontaneity, so if you’d like to throw in some additional ingredients then we say YES! How about some shiitake mushrooms, or spring onions and a side of lime? That’s the great thing about Asian cuisine; it encourages fresh and flavourful ingredients that you can easily grab from your local grocery store.
If you’re a fan of pasta and spicy Thai food, this simple stir-fry might become a firm favourite in your family. It’s so simple to make that you might find yourself making it time and time again. Not only that, they’re healthier and better value than a take-away so offers the great alternative if you’re looking to lose weight, watch your salt intake or guarantee a vegan-friendly option for when you’re unsure of what to cook on short notice.
- 1. Pour boiling water over noodles, let stand for about five minutes according to instructions stated on the package and pour off afterwards.
- 2. Clean and cut vegetables
- 3. Heat up oil in a pan and roast vegetables
- 4. Add soy sauce, coconut milk and honey and let it cook briefly
- 5. Add noodles, combine with sauce and season to taste again
- 6. Serve noodles in a bowl and sprinkle with sesame seeds
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter