Ingredients – 2 - 4 Persons
- 200g of Wellside Pure Pasta
- 7 – 8 heads of fine asparagus
- 7 – 8 heads of baby broccoli spears
- 5 – 6 trimmed spring onions
- 5 – 6 radishes
- 5 – 6 mangetout pods
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 1 tbsp of green pesto
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 30 g of vegan butter
- Seasoning to taste
Help us celebrate the spring season with this fresh vegan pasta recipe that combines an array of spring vegetables and our high-protein vegan fusilli for a healthy and low calorie meal.
This recipe makes the most of all the fresh ingredients you have in your fridge; why not combine with other vegetables too to utilise what you have in the house or are growing in the allotment?
- 1. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water as per instructions and strain.
- 2. Poach the chopped mangetout, broccoli, and asparagus in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, strain and keep warm.
- 3. In a shallow frying pan, gently heat 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil and vegan butter and lightly fry the chopped radish, onions and chopped fresh chilli.
- 4. Add the pasta, the green vegetables, and the pesto turning gently with a large spoon until the pasta is fully combined with all ingredients.
- 5. Season to taste and serve onto warm plates.
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter