Ingredients – 4 Persons
- 4 Quorn Vegan Fillets
- 1tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp Szechuan peppercorns, crushed
- 100g Wellside tagliatelle noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
A tasty and filling meal which is quick to prepare. The secret flavour-punch is in the Szechuan peppercorns!
Our vegan pasta is 100% plant-based and is available direct for next day delivery. Click here to purchase!
Use coupon code RECIPE10 for 10% off at the checkout.
- 1. Toast the sesame seeds until golden brown over a medium high heat in a non stick frying pan then leave to one side
- 2. Heat one tablespoon of oil in a pan and add the chicken style fillets and Szechuan pepper. Cook for 10 minutes over a medium heat, turning frequently then set aside and keep warm. Fry the onion and pepper until soft
- 3. Meanwhile cook the tagliatelle noodles in boiling water as per pack instructions, drain and keep warm
- 4. In a separate pan, cook the green vegetables in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and add to the onions and peppers with the noodles, soy sauce, coriander, sesame seeds
- 5. Serve the tagliatelle noodles topped with the sliced Quorn Meat Free Chicken Fillets
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter