Ingredients – 4 Persons
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Meat Free Sausages
- 1 pack tagliatelle noodles
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- Olive oil
- Vegetables of your choice – we’ve used asparagus and cauliflower, but you could use red pepper, mushroom, bean sprouts and more
- Soy sauce
- Stir fry sauce of your choice, if using
Easy, tasty recipes like Meatless Farm’s meatless sausage & vegetable stir fry is the secret to a successful Veganuary challenge. The beauty of this recipe is that you can use any vegetables you like, even if they’re not included in the ingredients list. Fancy a little more spice? Add some chili peppers. Love your garlic? Throw another few cloves in!
Recipe provided by Meatless Farm Co.
Add our vegan & organic carrot tagliatelle for a touch of colour. Alternatively, try our hemp or spinach vegan tagliatelle.
Use coupon code RECIPE10 for 10% off at the checkout.
- 1. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pan or wok. Add the chilli, garlic and spring onions and fry over a medium-high heat for 3 mins.
- 2. Add in your remaining vegetables and stir fry until the veg is almost cooked.
- 3. Meanwhile, remove the Meatless Sausages from their packaging and cook according to pack instructions. When cooked, slice on a diagonal and add to the pan.
- 4. Add in your noodles, a dash of soy sauce and your stir fry sauce of choice (if using) and cook until the noodles are warmed through and everything is coated in sauce.
- 5. Serve and eat with chopsticks, if you can!
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter