Ingredients – 4 Persons
- 400g Pure Pasta
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 courgette, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon red curry paste
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 200g coconut milk (use the creamy part)
- 100g frozen peas
- 100g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
This Asian style vegan one pot pasta with coconut milk and red curry paste is absolutely perfect.
Plus, it’s 100% vegan.
Credit: Vegan Heaven
Our high protein vegan fusilli pasta is 100% plant-based and is available direct for next day delivery. Click here to purchase!
Use coupon code RECIPE10 for 10% off at the checkout.
- 1. Heat some oil in a large pot and sauté the onion for about 2-3 minutes.
- 2. Add the garlic, the zucchini, and the red bell pepper and cook for 2 more minutes.
- 3. Add the remaining ingredients except for the cherry tomatoes.
- 4. Cook for about 15 minutes (uncovered and on medium heat, then add the cherry tomatoes and cook for two more minutes. Season with salt and black pepper. Enjoy!
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter